Thursday, December 22, 2005

10: Ding

I got dinged by Columbia.

Scrolling: Fila Brazillia - It's A Knockout

It would've been nice to get in. Although I am happy that I can still watch Seinfeld and sleep 8 hours a day. I am grateful that I have good food, clean water and heat. I am thankful that I did not lose my house or loved ones in a hurricane, flood or earthquake.

This means that I need to apply to more schools, which requires me to write essays, fill out forms and beg for recommendations.

Happy Holidays!

8 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

I am sorry =/ I was hoping to have you around next year. Did you already submit Anderson?

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pain! I was dinged today by Columbia as well. What other schools are you applying to?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Guy #3 has indeed recovered and tried to get me intoxicated on Tuesday night. I am not sure how into him I am...but guy #2 is a definite prospect!

Where am I in the student category??

12:27 AM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Dont worry about the CBS ding and Best of luck for Anderson!!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

wow - that is pretty crazy (re the student category) I never even saw my log in the applicants section before!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Columbia rejects many... who they think will get in to better schools. Don't worry about it.

11:42 PM  
Blogger qzoink said...

Anonymous,
I applied for Columbia ED, so I am sure they did not reject me because they thought that I would get into better schools!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Hey -- good luck on UCLA -- i accidentally deleted your comment on my web page -- it was still in the under construction phase at the time.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home