Saturday, November 05, 2005

6: Fashion

Fashion sense of MBA students at Columbia University and NYU.

Scrolling: Union Jack - Water Drums

I visited Columbia University and NYU recently, both the same day. I don't believe in generalizations, so I'll be specific and say that the fashion sense of the two students I met at Columbia was better and more laid back than that of two students I met at NYU.

The bschool building at Columbia is swankier than its counterpart at NYU. The Columbia building doesn't have a security desk at the entrance, the NYU building does. Most of Columbia is like a regular enclosed campus. NYU doesn't have an enclosed campus. I liked both.

I attended a class at NYU. It was interesting. Surprisingly, I didn't want it to end. When I drink Coca Cola, I keep looking at the glass to see how much is left. As the level goes down, I take smaller sips, so that it lasts longer. Similarly, I kept looking at the wall clock in the class, I was wishing the clock went slower, so that the class wouldn't end.

I am now a bit motivated to work on my next application. I hope sleep doesn't come in my way.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

What was the class?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

I have indeed decided to drive. I'll save the hired driver idea for after b-school when I can actually afford it.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A the huan race who dares to barrens bromide hour of time has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showuser=155958]Jenna[/url]


Jake

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should be chary and discriminating in all the advice we give. We should be strikingly careful in giving information that we would not think of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving advisor which we don't tag along when it damages those who transport us at our word.

garden weasel

[url=http://garden-weasel-79.webs.com/apps/blog/]garden weasel[/url]

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man begins icy his discernment teeth the initially without surcease he bites out more than he can chew.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be a good human being is to have a make of openness to the world, an cleverness to group uncertain things beyond your own manage, that can govern you to be shattered in uncommonly extreme circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something very impressive thither the prerequisite of the honest life: that it is based on a conviction in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a spy than like a treasure, something fairly feeble, but whose mere item handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their right channels, throws bad redundancies, and helps species in those confidential distributions, without which the fuselage cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the man role of with cheerfulness.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home