Thursday, October 27, 2005

4: Selection

This is how I select schools.

Scrolling: De Phazz - Cafe Coca

- Core curriculum (how balanced is the core, what skills does the core teach)
- Electives (electives offered, ratio of electives to core courses, electives allowed from other departments)
- Career statistics (what percentage of graduates got employed in the industry/function of my interest, do my target companies recruit on campus, what are the primary channels of recruitment)
- Clubs (do any of the clubs interest me, if yes, are they active, are they populated, are they strong, would I bring something to them)
- Campus (is there a beach nearby, or a snow-covered slope, is there a lot of grass on campus, or just concrete, what's around the campus, a forest or a city, is there a cinema on campus)
- Average undergraduate GPA
- Average GMAT
- Average age
- Average work experience
- Zip code

2 Comments:

Blogger Keven said...

ZIP Code is vital.

Don't apply anywhere without a ZIP Code.

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home